"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more." - Steve Prefontaine

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

F1 Boston

Last night my lovely girlfriend surprised me by meeting me at work, and taking me out on a date to F1 Boston! She's the best!


The facility is great, and the experience was amazing! They offer the best kart racing I have ever experienced, much unlike the go-kart racing at a local carnival. We reached speeds over 30 mph, and with more skill, I'm sure we could have gone even faster. They provide you with a safety video, and safety equipment (jumpsuit, helmet, and neck guard) and it all makes you feel like you are racing a real race. At the end they print off a performance sheet of each person. I can't wait to go again! By the way, I kicked Laura's butt :)

Laura's F1 Boston Results
My F1 Boston Results

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I beat you so bad, it's embarrassing. Why did you switch our timesheets? That's really patheticcccccccc Michaellll. <3

    ReplyDelete